Dear Parents / Guardians,
We would like to invite Canberrans’ parents / guardians to our Termly Breakfast Dialogue Sessions with
School Leaders on 7th March 2023 (Tuesday), 8.00 – 9.30am at Cosmix, Level 3.
This face-to-face session is part of the school’s additional outreach efforts to engage parents / guardians
in our education pursuits to nurture Grateful, Respectful and Compassionate Canberrans.
The session details are as follows:
- Date: 1st Dialogue Session - 7th March 2023 (Tuesday)
- Time: 8.00am – 9.30am (Light refreshments will be provided)
- Venue: Canberra Secondary School, Cosmix, Level 3
- Registration for Session 1 will be opened from: 17 Feb to 1 Mar 2023
- Register at: https://form.gov.sg/63eed4b5a6d89a0012d32932
- 8.00am to 8.05am (5 minutes) - Principal’s Welcome and Introduction of School Key Personnel
- 8.05am to 8.30am (25 minutes) - Sharing by School Leaders on School Programme
- 8.30am to 9.30am (60 minutes) - Q & A Dialogue session
There are 2 more Dialogue sessions available:
- Session 2: 5 April 2023, Wednesday, 8am – 9.30am
- Session 3: 6 July 2023, Thursday, 8am – 9.30am
The registration link will be provided closer to date.
Similar details can be found in your PG message.