Canberra Secondary School will be having face-to-face academic support programme to prepare our graduating class students for their National Examination from Monday 20 July 2020 to Wednesday 22 July 2020.
The school has taken the following safety measures to ensure the well-being of staff and students. We seek the cooperation of students returning to comply with the following measures:
- Report on time according to schedule and to leave immediately for home after their lessons.
- Daily temperature checks will be done for students to screen out those who are unwell. Students who are unwell will not be allowed to join the classes.
- Students on LOA/HQO/SHN or staying with household members on HQO/SHN/medical leave with flu-like symptoms are not allowed back to school during this period.
- Students are to stick to their fixed classes/teaching groups, with no intermingling across groups.
- Venues have been arranged to allow safe distancing between students. Students are to ensure social distancing at all times in class and outside class in the school premises.
- Students are to wear their own masks at all times in school.
- Students to practice good personal hygiene and continue wipe-down routine after use of the venue.
We look forward to supporting our students but seek the help of all to keep our students and staff safe during this period.