For 4N1, 4N2 and 4T1 students (17 December 2021)
1. You will be allow to enter the school from 1.45 pm onwards. Please scan the SafeEntry QR code at the foyer to complete your check-in and have your temperature taken before proceeding to your classrooms.
However, please view your results online via Singapore Examinations and Assessment Board’s (SEAB) results release system at www.seab.gov.sg from 3.15 pm on 17 December using your SingPass if you are unwell or affected by COVID-19 restrictions (e.g. required to self-isolate due to a positive COVID-19 test result). You should not return to school to collect your results.
For students whose SingPass PIN had expired, you can request for a new PIN mailer via SingPass website (www.singpass.gov.sg) or visit any SingPass Counter in-person to set up your SingPass account.
2. If you have been issued the Ministry of Health's Health Risk Warning (HRW), you will be allowed to collect your results in person if you test negative using the Antigen Rapid Test(ART) on the day of the results release before going to school. Please inform your Character Coaches if you have been issued the HRW.
3. For candidates who are not eligible for SingPass, i.e. International Students, you will receive a system-generated password from SEAB via email from 14 December 2021. SEAB’s Candidates Portal will be accessible from 17 December 2021 to 31 December 2021. Assistance for students who cannot return to schools to collect Joint Admissions Exercise (JAE), Polytechnic Foundation Programme (PFP) or Joint Intake Exercise (JIE) Forms
4. For students who are unable to return to school due to reasons such as being unwell on the day of results release, you will not be able to collect your JAE, PFP or JIE forms for the registration of schools/ application for admissions into post-secondary educational institutions (e.g. polytechnics, ITE, Junior Colleges / Millennia Institute). As there is currently no online platform for students to view the forms, you may appoint a proxy to collect the results and hardcopy form from the school on your behalf within 3 working days.
5. The proxy will need to produce a letter of authorization from the candidate’s parent for the school’s verification. In the exceptional cases where you are unable to appoint a proxy (e.g. family is based overseas):
- JAE form - the school may request Pupil Placement Services Branch for the individual student’s softcopy form and email the document to the student.
- PFP or JIE forms – the school may wish to scan the hardcopies of the forms provided and email the scanned copies to the students for their reference.
Safe Management Measures
6. The results will be given out in your respective classrooms. Students are to be seated according to the school index number. A copy of the class list will be pasted outside your classroom. You are not allowed to congregate or inter-mingle with friends from other classes.
7. Prevailing visitor management would apply to all school candidates entering the school. Please note that parents/guardians will not be allowed to accompany his/her child/ward to school to collect their results.
8. You are to report to school in half uniform (school T-shirt and pants/skirts). You are expected to be properly groomed in accordance to the school grooming standards.